Pension funds execute pension arrangements. Examples are industry-wide pension funds, professional pension funds, company pension funds, general pension institutions, premium pension institutions and insurance companies. Pension funds regularly have to deal with supervisory regulations and investment management agreements as a result of their arrangements with service providers, such as asset managers and custodians.
Our firm advises pension funds on the following contracts:
- Negotiating contracts – investment management agreements and the connected service level agreements – with asset managers and fiduciary managers,
- Negotiating custody agreements with custodians
- Restructuring investment pools and transition of investment portfolios
Our portfolio of pension fund advisory assignments includes:
- Negotiating custody agreements with banks/custodians
- Negotiating an investment management and transition agreement with a transition manager