Investment funds manage investor assets on a collective basis. Most investment funds are regulated by UCITS or AIFMD. Bartolus Attorneys-at-law is familiar with the specifics of these EU directives and is therefore regularly engaged by fund managers to provide advice.
Our firm advise fund managers on the following topics:
- Set-up and structuring of investment funds, including the notification of these investment funds with the relevant national regulator
- Fund documentation, such as a prospectus, private placement memorandum, management agreement and key investor information document (KIID)
We recently performed the following services for fund managers:
- Reviewing fund documentation, including a prospectus and a private placement memorandum
- Notifying investment funds with the Dutch regulator AFM
- Advising on the merger of two investment funds